Can I exchange my items?
YES, we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
- HALO FASHION online returns PLEASE contact us through email: email@example.com.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s). Please access our Online store and purchasing a shipping label directly from us
- Regrettably, our Online Returns Portal is only available for use by our U.S. Domestic customers.
- flat-rate fee of $7.99! Once payment is confirmed, you can easily print your return label.
Ship Your Return Package :To ship your package via USPS:
- Provide your package to your USPS delivery courier.
- Schedule a pickup with USPS for pick up.
- Drop it off at your nearest Post Office. To look for a convenient Post Office.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
- Items with Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our Distribution Center.
- HALO FASHION is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Halo fashion is always evaluating our offering to suppliers and dealers. While we currently are happy to offer wholesale discounts to select preferred retail partners, we will look to re-evaluate developing a wholesale program in the future.- We offer custom made with your styles, sizes, for wholesale. Please contact us for more information.
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
We will ship to PO Boxes via USPS. However, expedited shipping is not available to a PO Box. Other carrier options are available and we reserve the right to change carriers at any time.
For international shipments, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes HALO FASHION to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees HALO FASHION may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 2 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
After your payment is authorized and verified, standard orders can still take 2 business days to process. This is just an estimate and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMELINES
The estimated timelines for processing, transit, and final delivery are included.
Please note that orders to US destinations may take 1-3 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed, depending on the shipping method selected and final destination of the order.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
For U.S. Domestic & International orders, we will use USPS ( Domestic from 1-3 business days) or DHL (international shipping from 5-10 business days) to ship to most locations. Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from HALOFASHION.US, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
We will ship to PO Boxes via USPS. However, expedited shipping is not available to a PO Box.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
HALO FASHION does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our HALO FASHION, HALO FASHION reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, HALO FASHION reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, HALO FASHION reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
What can I do when the item(s) I love are out of stock?
GREAT news! We get new items daily and often restock our most popular items. Simply visit our contact us page. Once the item is restocked, you’ll be notified right away via email!
Helpful Hint: Act quickly when you find a style, size, or color you like! Due to the fast fashion nature of our business, we never guarantee that an item will be restocked.
Health and contact lens care?
IS IT OKAY TO PLAY SPORTS WHILE WEARING CONTACT LENSES?
Every sport is different. Talk to your eye care professional to select the best type of contact lenses based on your particular sport or activity. Contact lenses are not a substitute for eye protection. It is recommended to wear appropriate goggles, masks, etc. when participating in sports.
ARE THERE TIMES WHEN YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES?
Your eye care professional can tell you about situations or environmental conditions that may be inappropriate for contact lens wear. Contact lenses should not be worn under certain general health and eye conditions. Only your eye care professional can determine if continued contact lens wear is right for you.
WHO SHOULD NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES?
You should not wear contact lenses if you:
- Have an eye infection or inflammation (redness and swelling)
- Have an eye disease, eye injury or dryness that interferes with contact lens wear
- Have a systemic disease that may be affected by or impact contact lens wear
- Have certain types of allergic conditions
- Are using certain medications, such as some eye medications
IS IT SAFE TO SHARE CONTACT LENSES WITH OTHERS?
No. Don’t share your contact lenses with anyone! Contact lenses, even if worn for cosmetic reasons, are medical devices that must only be worn under the prescription, direction and supervision of an eye care professional. Serious eye health problems may occur as a result of sharing contact lenses.
CAN I WEAR MAKEUP WITH MY CONTACT LENSES?
Yes, but try to avoid getting makeup on your contact lenses. Always insert your contact lenses before applying eye makeup and remove contact lenses before taking off eye makeup. If you have sensitive eyes, special makeup for use with contact lenses is available.
HOW TO CARE FOR THEM.
LENS-HALO@ When not changing into a fresh pair, remove your contact lenses daily to properly clean, disinfect, and store them.